Executive Assistant/Customer Service Assistant
Jim Dunham & Associates is a commercial real estate firm based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Our business is growing, and we are in search of the perfect candidate to assist our brokers in providing exceptional client fulfillment services. Our ideal candidate is focused, driven and dedicated to providing high-level admin support. The Showing Assistant will be an individual who is sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a compelling desire to support the agents achieve team success.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Nurture buyer/tenant leads until appointments are set
• Add deal and client to CRM
• Schedule showings with clients, listing agents and/or sellers/landlords
• Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors
• Identify properties to show that meets the buyer/tenant’s criteria
• Show properties to potential buyer/tenant
• Provide clients access to properties under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc.
• Drive with or alongside the buyer/tenant clients to provide access to view properties
• Regularly assure clients that the lead agent is involved & informed. Promote the team concept.
• Refine clients’ criteria and select additional properties to show as necessary
• Promptly return all client phone calls, texts, and emails.
• Gather and answer client questions about potential properties and local community information
• Provide clients pricing information and market research
• Keep clients informed throughout the buying/leasing process
• Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments. Ensure agent is copied on all emails. Update notes in CRM.
• Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage/financial data, and appraisal process
• Coordinate inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs
• Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender, etc.
• Submit all necessary documentation to Listing Assistant for file compliance
• Coordinate possession schedules
• Track and coordinate all inbound leads from websites, social media, sign calls and other sources.
• Assist in coordinating client appreciation events.
• Create and update business operation manual and all job descriptions
• Add client to client event invite list
• Schedule post-close nurture communications
• Schedule follow-up presence activities
• Update CRM regularly for showing updates, enter purchase / lease details.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Must pass a background check
• At least one year of professional work experience is required
• Previous experience in the related field is preferred
• Must have a current and valid driver’s license
• Possesses excellent communication and people skills
• People oriented
• Happy, positive
• Excellent grasp of computer software, social media, etc.
• Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to a space/property
• Learning based
• Team player
• Note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Send your resume today!
Fax or Email:
Jim Dunham & Associates
519 W 22nd St,
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57105