Executive Assistant/Customer Service Assistant
Jim Dunham & Associates is a fast-growing commercial real estate firm based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. We are in search of an exceptional candidate to work as a listing assistant. The listing assistant works with the lead agent throughout the listing process to achieve a smooth transaction between the broker and buyer/tenant, drafts and edits contracts on behalf of the agency’s broker/ agent. You also research property information, including ownership and zoning.
If you are extremely organized and maintain a positive attitude, then this is the perfect job for you! Come join their fast-paced culture where you can demonstrate your multitasking skills and desire to grow within the company.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversee all aspects of Seller/Landlord transactions from initial contact to close
• Place signage / coordinate 4X4 signage placement
• Prepare all listing materials: pre-listing presentations, listing contracts, pull property county data, pull property tax information
• Coordinate and implement agent marketing videos and property videos, blogs and social media
• Coordinate and implement marketing campaigns with listing agent
• Remit new listing information to EA for opportunity pipeline
• Add listing and client to CRM
• Add client to CRM
• Prepare NDA as necessary
• Nurture Seller/Landlord leads until appointments are set
• Perform property inspection, take photos, upload photos
• Consult and coordinate with lead agent on repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements and marketing activities
• Obtain necessary signatures on documents
• Coordinate showing and provide feedback
• Provide proactive weekly feedback report for sellers regarding all showings and marketing activities and send to lead agent
• Plan and coordinate Broker Open House
• Remit all listing information to Marketing for websites, brochure, etc.
• Maintain audit files for file compliance
• Input and maintain all client and transaction information into CRM
• Coordinate with showing assistant and lead agent regarding inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs
• Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender, etc.
• Coordinate possession schedules
• Schedule and coordinate closings
• Ask for referrals
• Regularly obtain client testimonials for marketing materials
• Assist in coordinating client appreciation events
• Create and update business operation manual and all job descriptions
• Use real estate knowledge to assess property condition and report back
• Add client to client event invite list
• Schedule post-close nurture communications
• Convert listing to comp in CRM
• Obtain financial / tenant information – investment listings
• Coordinate with Marketing for closing email campaigns
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Must pass a background check
• Must possess excellent computer skills
• At least one year of professional work experience is required
• Previous experience in the related field is preferred
• Must have a current and valid driver’s license
• Possesses excellent communication and people skills
• Takes initiative and has the ability to actively problem-solve
• Has excellent multitasking skills
• Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work effort
• Can represent the company in a professional and positive manner at all times.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Has a positive attitude
• Has good work ethic
• Has the desire to want to learn and grow within a high performing real estate team
• Note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Send your resume today!
Fax or Email:
Jim Dunham & Associates
519 W 22nd St,
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57105